Become An Affiliate
Interested in Becoming an Affiliate?
Are you ready to earn up to 20% in commissions on all sales generated from the traffic you send to our site? Apply to become an approved affiliate with Wicked Butterfly and get everything you need to get started - text links, banners, and more. You can create an affiliate link for any product on our site - including categories, pages, and products.
Have a few questions? Let's see if we can get those answered for you! No questions? Great - click here to get started or visit https://adult.wicked-butterfly.com/affiliates
Why should I join your affiliate program?
Why would anyone want to join any affiliate program? The beauty of an affiliate program is that is performance based marketing – you make money based on the number of sales you generate. The more traffic your drive and the more sales created, the money commission that goes into your pocket.
What are the commission payments for your program?
Our entry level affiliates will make 15% commission on all sales. We will evaluate your performance over time. If you exceed $500 worth of sales, we bump you up to 20%. Our toy testers/reviewers are also able to make 10% commissions. Testers/Reviewers are not eligible for increases.
What if I don’t have a blog?
You must have a blog in order to participate in our affiliate program. Upon reviewing your application, we will review your site to ensure it is active, running (not in maintenance mode) and meet our requirements.
What are your blog requirements?
Again, the blog must be active and running. We have deemed the following type of sites/subject matter/actions unacceptable. They will not be approved to be an affiliate site:
· Child pornography
· Any sexual acts associated or simulating pain or violence
· Any depictions of underage participants (whether the participants are actually under age or the adolescence is being simulated by an adult)
· BDSM (only where the consent between the parties is not obvious or consensual).
· Any sexual acts where the individuals involved have not given consent or were coerced (included but not limited to simulated rape scenes, someone sleeping, some under the influence of drugs (prescription or not), alcohol, or someone who clearly is not mentally aware of what is taking place.)
· Any type of body elimination (urine or fecal matter).
· Any attempt to mislead, deceive, or defraud Wicked Butterfly customers or potential customers.
· Infringing upon Wicked Butterfly’s trademark/trade name or any trademarks/trade name that are associate with Wicked Butterfly. This includes creating similar urls.
· Falsely representing an item sold or provided by Wicked Butterfly in any manner – including but not limited to – fictitious results, false pricing, deceptive advertising, or anything that may falsely lead a potential customer to believe what is being offered.
· Using any prohibited keywords, scripts, coding, links, text, graphics, or content of any kind in a hidden manner.
· Cheating, misleading, defrauding any other sponsors, programs, affiliates, reviewers, customers, companies.
· Providing incomplete or false information and/or intentionally manipulating information for malicious intent.
· Making any modifications to anything provided by Wicked Butterfly (including but not limited to codes, banners, product descriptions, etc).
· Falsely creating and/or maliciously stealing/hijacking traffic.
· Hijacking someone’s browser, illegally installing any type of software, or eliminating the option to opt-out of advertisements (inability to exit, multiple pop-ups, disabling closing commands).
· Violating any type of trademark or copyright laws
· Hosting your web site, blog, or affiliate site on any site that does not permit NSFW/adult content.
· Promoting, advertising, creating traffic in any manner that violates anyone’s terms and conditions.
How do I get paid?
Once you meet the minimum threshold for payout ($25), we will send your commission payments via the method you selected when you created your account. In order to send any payments, we will require a W-9 form (within the US) or W-8 form (outside of the US) to be completed. You will only receive a 1099 from us if you make over $600 in commissions. All payments are released once a month for the prior month (for example - we release September commissions in mid-October).
How long does it take to get approved?
Once you have completed the form (along with the requirements), please allow 1-3 business days for your application to be approved. Normally, we attempt to approve them as quickly as possible; however, we like to give ourselves time if we are swamped.
What if I don’t generate any traffic?
Wicked Butterfly is not responsible for providing or assisting with the generation of traffic for your site. There are several experts in available online (and via video tutorials on YouTube) who can help with tips and recommendations).
How do I advertise?
Once you are approved, you will see banners in your affiliate account along with the html code to post the banners. You will also see your affiliate link.
If I have questions, who do I contact?
Theresa is our Affiliate/Blog Manager. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the response is outstanding and we have exponential growth in our reviewer and affiliate program, we will create a new email address to isolate your incoming mail (so it doesn’t get lost in the PR inbox).
Sounds great! How do I get started?
Click here or visit https://adult.wicked-butterfly.com/affiliates
Thank you again for your interest in being one of our affiliates. We know there are bigger, badder, more established companies out there and we sincerely appreciate that you have decided to give us a chance.