Shipping, Returns, and FAQ
At Wicked Butterfly, all shipments within the contiguous USA are free with orders totaling $50 or more, $6.99 flat rate for orders under $50. Generally, orders placed with us will be processed within one business day and will normally leave our warehouse within two to three business days. A business day for Wicked Butterfly is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm EST. Orders received after 2pm EST will be processed the next business day. Orders received after 2pm EST on Friday will be processed on Monday. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, a regular order may take up to five days to ship. If this happens we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will ship. Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us. Generally we will ship all orders via UPS. We reserve the right to use any carrier.
Shipments To Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and US Territories
We are happy to ship to one of these areas at no additional charge. To see expedited shipping cost to one of these areas, add a product to your cart and go through the checkout process. Costs are determined by your exact location. All shipments to one of these areas will also ship within 3-4 business days. In most cases, your order will leave our warehouse within 3 business day.
Wicked Butterfly provides worldwide service. For international customers, we charge a flat rate for shipping and reserve the right to use any carrier. Processing times for international orders will be the same as regular orders. Most orders will leave our warehouse in three to four business days. Wicked Butterfly is not responsible for any lost or missing packages for international orders. Again, international shipping is not guaranteed. Before placing your order, please ensure the following: The product being ordered can be lawfully imported into the destination country. As the importer on record, you understand that the you are required to comply with all laws and regulations established by the destination country and that you are responsible for any and all import taxes, custom duties, and fees dictated by the destination country. Ensure that you are familiar with the custom policies of the destination country prior to placing your order. Custom clearance procedures may delay quoted delivery times. If delivery of the package is denied due to taxes, fees, custom duties, or other country requirements, Wicked Butterfly has the right to either abandon the package or have to it returned to the home office. Any cost to have the package returned will be subtracted from the original purchase amount (minus shipping). If the cost to return the package is greater than the purchase amount (minus shipping), you will not receive a refund. If Wicked Butterfly chooses to deny the package, it will be considered "abandoned" and a refund will not be provided.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Several of our manufacturers restrict international shipping on their items. If you purchase a brand/item that is restricted from international shipping – we will promptly remove the item for your receipt and process a refund.
Defects & Errors
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. If your item has a defect, please contact us and request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. All valid claims of any shipping errors or defects in merchandise will be handled and corrected promptly, to your upmost satisfaction. We will not be responsible for the damages caused by shipping.
Returns or Exchanges
We ask that all items are inspected as soon as they are received. We request that we are contacted within 48 hours of receipt if any problems arise (damaged item, missing items, wrong items, etc); otherwise, your order will be marked as correct and complete. Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
1. You decided to cancel your order
If the order hasn't been processed and the credit card has not been charged, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If the order is cancelled after the credit card charged (but the item has not been processed), the order is subject to a 5% cancellation fee. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
2. You received the product but the product is defective or damaged
If the item is defective, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please contact us and request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. When submitting your request, please include your order#, item name, and sku#. Do not return an item to Wicked Butterfly without a RMA#. Any items received without this number will be refused and returned. If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.
3. You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping
If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, you cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Please file a claim with the shipping company to recover cost. Wicked Butterfly is not responsible for damages caused by shipping.
4. You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it
If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
1) The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
2) The item must be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase for return or exchange.
3) You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
4) The item can be returned (see item 4d under Return Claim Was Rejected for items that cannot be returned).
If you return an item without all four of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all four of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you via email):
1) You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
2) You can receive a refund for the amount you originally paid LESS our actual cost for shipping and handling in the original form of payment.
In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us.
If the item is a pair of shoes, the item must be returned it is original box. DO NOT use the shoe box as a shipping box. The item needs to be packaged in its original box THEN packaged in a shipping box. Items not shipped in the original box will be subject to a $10.00 repackaging fee. All shoes are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
5. You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us
If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
6. Your return claim was rejected.
If you submitted a return request and it was rejected, it fell into one of these situations:
1) Package was received without the RMA number written on the outside. We refused the package and sent it back to you.
2) Package was received with the RMA number written on the outside; however, the required RMA/RNA return form was not enclosed.
3) Package was received with the RMA number written on the outside; however, the contents:
* Showed signs of wear
* Was missing the original packaging
4) A request was received for a refund; however, the items did not qualify for a refund due to the following reasons:
a. The item was a costume. HALLOWEEN: Costume can only be exchanged for store credit from September 1st to October 15th. All costume sales after October 15th to November 15th are considered to be a final sale and cannot be returned for an exchange or refund. Items must be returned within 10 days after purchase during specified window.
b. The item is a Christmas purchase. All items purchased from November 18th to December 31st must be postmarked by January 7th in order to receive a full refund. Any items postmarked after that date will be refused and returned to sender.
c. More than 1 RMA was requested. Only one RMA can be requested per order. We do not allow multiple exchanges on items.
d. The item has not permitted to be returned due to federal health regulations. The following items cannot be returned (including but not limited to any items that come in contact with the genital area):
* ALL adult toy items
* Panties, thongs, g-strings, c-strings
* Swimwear - Our swimwear does not come with a hygiene strip; therefore, due to federal health regulations - we are unable to accept them as a return.
* Men's underwear
* Vinyl items
* Leather items
* Hosiery, stockings, bodystockings, pantyhose
* Pasties and pasties glue
* Body appliques and decor
* Wig Accessories
* Worn (item smells, has hair on it, has body glitter or lotion on it, is soiled or stained)
* Items with tags removed
* Items on sale or clearance.
e. The item is not returnable under any circumstances due to the inability to resale:
5) The item was received after the 14-day return window.
* All items must be postmarked no later than the 14th day from the date the item was received. Any items with a postmarked after the 14th day will be returned at the customer's expense. All items are tracked. The return window is calculated based on the recorded delivery time and date.
7. You've received the product but you've decided you want to exchange it
The same requirements that apply to a return also apply to an exchange. If you receive an item and decide to exchange it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
1) The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
2) You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to exchange the item within 14 calendar days of receiving the item.
3) You MUST contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item for an exchange.
4) The item can be exchanged (see item 4d and 4e under Return Claim Was Rejected for items that cannot be returned).
If you return an item for an exchange without all four of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you. If you meet all four of the above requirements, your exchange will be issued processed. You are responsible for any applicable restocking fees and shipping cost for the exchanged items.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
1. I received notification that the item I ordered is out of stock. What now?
Wicked Butterfly monitors its stock and makes every attempt to prevent this from happening; however, occasionally our products do run out of stock. If the item you ordered is out of stock, we will try to accommodate your needs as quickly as possible. The email received will ask if you would like to wait for the item on backorder, replace it with a different item that is equal or less in value, or cancel your order. Back orders can be as short as two weeks to as long as a few months. If available, the restock date will be provided in order to expedite an acceptable resolution.